Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

whatever happend to Jonathan Taylor Thomas?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

found this, hope it helps:

http://stinkyninja.com/jtt/advocate.jpg

• 1 decade ago

Word has it that he has been attending an Ivy League college. His latest acting effort was his role as Nathan on the show 'Boston Legal' which aired on May 16, 2006. Appears it was only one episode.

• 4 years ago

Tim Allen occurred to him. JTT left living house progression to bypass to college and did some video clips interior the interim. Tim Allen have been given mad approximately this and replaced into all like i presumed you have been going to bypass to college no longer make video clips so he have been given him thrown off the practice. as a results of fact that then unfavourable JTT has long gone poof.

• he came out on 2 episodes on Smallville where he had a twin come out of his back, which was really creepy and gross. He played the part as a bad guy but Clark kicked his butt. But ever since then, i have no idea what happened 2 him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The last time I seeen him was on 8 simple rules..a few months ago on a rerun...still short but still cute :)

• 1 decade ago

I think he lives in Ryan Seacrests closet in Malibu California!!

• 1 decade ago

lol who kmows i haven't heard anything about him in a very long time lol i bet theres a website u can find info on him there www.jonathantaylorthomas.com

• 1 decade ago

Check out this website here...

http://www.imdb.com/

Source(s): www.imdb.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh my god i was thinking the same thing yesterday. he used to be so cute!

• 1 decade ago

he got old and isn't cute anymore so nobody wants to use him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.