Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

im a 1st year engineering student. i need some guidance??????

im a computer science engg student. i live in india at chennai.

i study at one of the affiliated colleges of anna university. now i've heard of my seniors studying so many programming languages other than what is there in the syllabus.so i need a set of programming languages or other courses that i can study altenatively with my b.e. so that it would be usefull 4 me in the future. & i cannot afford so much(money) to study so many courses at a time so i want the answerers to point out a few(3-4 courses) important & usefull courses that has much scope in future.& also tell me how it would help me to get through the campus intreviews.

pls tell me what r all the qualifications required by the recruiters to select a student in the campus interview..............a clear answer would be helpfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you should study php, HTML, java script, mysql,

also you can learn c,or c++. You can get a online help and free tutorials, just make a search. if you are low on many you can also sell programs on Internet. try :

www.rentacoder.com

or a "freelancer" search on google or yahoo.

you will not be able to get a job there or project as freelancer, but you will get an idea of what to learn.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.