The three-letter acronym FRC can have several different meanings:
* Family Records Centre, the main centre for family history research in England and Wales, located in London.
* Family Research Council, a Christian non-profit organization that promotes "traditional family values"
* Fatah - Revolutionary Council, an international terrorist organization, also known as the Abu Nidal Organization
* Federal Radio Commission
* Fenland Research Committee, a British organisation of the 1930s concerned with the archaeology of the East Anglian Fen
* Fiber-reinforced composite.
* Field-Reversed Configuration, a type of magnetic fusion energy device
* The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) is the UK's independent regulator for corporate reporting and governance.
* FIRST Robotics Competition, an annual contest between high schools with Regional events across the USA, Canada and in Israel.
* Fischer Random Chess, a chess variant