I have a hobby im really good at which is fixing peoples bikes in NE ohio. how do i let people know w/o news?

I am a 13 year old who loves fixing on peoples bikes in cleveland-akron,Ohio and i dont have the money to place an ad in the newspaper how do i let people know how to contact me for a situation if i dont have newspaper ad placing money i could do it on the internet but nobody goes to the internet when they need... show more I am a 13 year old who loves fixing on peoples bikes in cleveland-akron,Ohio and i dont have the money to place an ad in the newspaper how do i let people know how to contact me for a situation if i dont have newspaper ad placing money i could do it on the internet but nobody goes to the internet when they need their bike fixed some suggestions PLEASE. THANK YOU ALL WHO HELPED.