Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is it really bad to be into a relationship and still be in love with your first love?

See I was into rlationship with this guy where i lived with him and I didn't love him like ithought I would of. Iwas still in love with my first . Ialways had faith that I would end up finding him and being with him. I would even dream of finding him and being happily together. maybe I'm not accepting the fact that I've lost him. But I know he feels the same for me cause not so long ago he came by and hung out with me. And he gave me a few hints. But he lft without telling me where he lives or his phone number. But his sister called me telling me that He'll be back and that he wont forget about me.there's so much more that keeps me loving him but there wouldn't be enough time to tell you my whole life story.lol....

Favorite Answer

1. Your first love does not love you. You're emotions are in the washing machine swirling around until you figure that out.

2. Your are USING boyfriend #2. Are you preparing for having a lot of guys use you and not be there for you -- ie -- another guy just like your first love?

3. You have to admit you're not loved by the one you want and get through your grief over that. Only than can you truly fall in love. The path you are on now will make you bitter and cranky and lead you to multiple betrayals.

You've got to cry yourself to sleep for a couple of nights and when your eyes are dry the path to wisdom will appear before you.

Source(s): Relationship #1 sounds like my eldest brother, a profoundly manipulative young Casanova who actually married a girl -- the most status-seeking one he could find -- and died at 44. No one was sorry for him by then.

maybe you had gone into the second relationship a bit fast without gettin over the first. rebounding this is called. youll get over the first given time. just dont lose yr second one by thinking to much about the old one

Source(s): for dating tips,love,relationships,how to deal with rejection-http://www.dating-secret.blogspot.com

Live for the future and not the past. Forget about the past and move on with life.

You can't choose who you love. You may choose your boyfriend but not who you gonna love. To me its not strange at all that you are still in love with your first love. I had similar experience.

I wouldn't say it is "bad." Perhaps a bit naive and overly sentimental, but not bad.

No you will always love you first love.