Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsVolleyball · 1 decade ago

Where can you try out for JO?

(Junior Olympics). I really would like to play this year. My age range would have to be from 12-15 (I'm not telling my exact age)! I live in the Cleveland ,Ohio area.

Please no stpuid answers, I really need to find out!

Favorite Answer

My JO team try-outs were after high school season (November) and the teams sent out flyers in the mail. or, go to www.ovr.com (that's Ohio Valley Region) for a list of teams around you.

There are different levels of teams, which are Club and Open. Open are more intense than club. Mostly everyone makes the club teams.

Your state might have a competition that will get you noticed and invited to try-outs. When I was in highschool in Mass we had the Bay State Games.

You could try that route to play with the upper level competition to see where you are.

Go to usavolleyball.org and go to juniors then go to girls club teams and it will give you a link showing all the clubs in your area.

Well you have to be on a team first.

And the team has to compete and qualify to go to JOs.

It might be kinda late, but I dunno. My old team's tryouts were like in June. O_o.

• Katie

you dont try out...you have to be on a team that qualifies