Does the major age diffrence matter between us?

Christopher Knight also known as peter brady from the brady bunch is 48 and married to a model named Adrianne Curry and she is only 23years old so he's 25 years older the marriage won't last once he gets older but he still gets the girl so seeing how this an happend do I have any chances of marrying a not... show more Christopher Knight also known as peter brady from the brady bunch is 48 and married to a model named Adrianne Curry and she is only 23years old so he's 25 years older the marriage won't last once he gets older but he still gets the girl so seeing how this an happend do I have any chances of marrying a not so big hollywood actress but still pretty good and lol pretty good looking who is almost 28 and i'm 15 but I will be older soon enough so it's only 13 years unlike that one marrige which is 25 years apart and still working so do I have any chance when i'm in my mid 20s i'm sure i will still be interested. She's not all that easy to get seeing how she is an actress and all but she's not like Jessica Alba everyone knows and wants her this girl I guess in football terms you could say she's under the radar because not many people know her but then again she's an actress so many people do know her but still i have a better chance with her than jessica so does age matter in this situation?
17 answers 17