Your views on israel lebanon situation?

israel is hitting lebanon with missiles in response to hsezbollah kidnapping 2 israeli soldiers my question is do youi think that this response by israel is too extreme and uncalled for and what israel should have done and what is must do now and keep in mind that this is between israel and hezbollah and not lebanon
Update: lebanon cant put pressure on hezbollah because it has no power over it lebbanon is very weak and the country was already on the verge of a civil war and this might make things worse with the muslims and christians in the country, and hey ask any lebanese and they will tell they dont give a damn if southern lebanon... show more lebanon cant put pressure on hezbollah because it has no power over it lebbanon is very weak and the country was already on the verge of a civil war and this might make things worse with the muslims and christians in the country, and hey ask any lebanese and they will tell they dont give a damn if southern lebanon is hit by israelis hezbollah controlls that reagon of the country and no lebanese citizens actually live there its all hezbollah terrorists so i say go ahead israel bomb southern lebanon but when you bomb a christian city like beirut and destroy our airport and isolate the country and bomb the whole country than you are not just going to war with hezbollah but you are also putting innocent christian lebanese and innocent muslims in danger and ill say it again the lebanese government is very weak and can hardly enforce their own traffic laws if you think that it can do anything to stop or put pressure on hezbollah than u are mistaken i think this is in the hands of the UN
11 answers 11