My boss wants me to inform everyone in the office that I've resigned. What should I say?

When I tendered my resignation my boss said she would leave it up to me to let the department know I was leaving - that it would be inappropriate for her to do so. I work in the front office of an academic major at a university. Most of the people I work with are professors and I don't have much of a personal... show more When I tendered my resignation my boss said she would leave it up to me to let the department know I was leaving - that it would be inappropriate for her to do so. I work in the front office of an academic major at a university. Most of the people I work with are professors and I don't have much of a personal relationship with them. I just want to send a mass e-mail. What should I say.