zac y asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

What is the value of a signed ball signed by past Pirates such as Roberto Clemente?

Somebody asked me this question and I am a little unsure of the amount. Here's the question. many years ago, my sister gave my son a baseball signed by

all/?/most of the (then) pittsburgh pirates including the late roberto

clemente. my son never had any interest, and left it behind when he

moved away. with his blessing, i plan to return it to my sister. should

she decide to sell it, i'd like to think she'd get a fair price. the

signatures are a bit faded but legible. i'd say it's in good condition.

any thoughts on it's approximate value?

Please help me and I don't want any stupid comments.

Best Answer

If it is in good condition and can be proven it is their autographs it can be $100-$1200. You can find pretty good prices on EBay for extra research. Mlb.com has a shop where you could sell it also and they can prove it's authentic for you.

• rech

Why is it that when I study the funniest jokes in right here I could desire to be interior the college pc room. hahahahahaha I paintings in an aquarium in Japan and there is that this sign next to the place they shop the pinguins that proclaims "no flush" hahaha and that i as quickly as observed a soccer team whose call replaced into "bastards" hahaha thank you, you made my day. right here is your famous individual! oh and do you concepts if i shop it for later reference? thank you good luck.