promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Which is better Zantrex-3™ OR XenadrineEFX ™ for using as a fat burners?

am 22/m ...my weight: 100 kg

could i use Zantrex or Xenadrine with using of Xenical ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course, a good diet and exercise plan will always be important to losing weight and getting healthy. Adding a good supplement to the mix definitely will help enhance the effects of the exercise plan.

If you're looking for a good thermogenic supplement that'll boost your metabolism, check out Herbalean. It's made by the same company that produced the original MetaboLife 356.

It containts Ma Huang Ephedra (which is no longer banned by the FDA and completely legal in the US now) for energy and Hoodia for appetite suppression. The extended release formula also includes 77 trace minerals and calming herbs so that you don't get the jitters you normally would from an ephedra based product.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • you should stop being lazy and stop looking for the easy way out.

The best, most effective, healthiest way to lose fat, and gain muscle is through a combination of diet, weight-training, and cardio.

There is a some GENERAL guide lines:

cardio: perform cardio 3-5 time/week. Slowly increase your time until you read 45-60 minutes. If you do not want you run, you could walk on an inclined treadmill, or do "stadiums" (walking/joggin up flights of stairs).

diet - if DO NOT EAT ENOUGH food, you will lose muscle (become more flabby) and you will screw-up your metabolism - it will slow down resulting in it becoming more difficult to lose weight. To really figure out your diet, you need to know: your body weight and percent body fat.

resistance/weight training: most body parts can be train twice/week - but it will take some time to adapt to weight-training so take it easy. Do not push yourself in the beginning or you may get injured. This is not something an individual just jumps into. Correct form is important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abs, calves, and forearms can be trained 3-4 times/week.

• 1 decade ago

i don't know about those 2 things but here is 8 fat burning foods that you can use:

water

soup(not creamed)

grapefruit

apples n' pears

lowfat yogurt

lean turkey breast

oatmeal

hot peppers (jalapenos)

these 8 items release more stress hormones which speeds up metabolism

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I just got that to day too but I got it for the energy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I wish to ask the same question as the person above.

• 4 years ago

Thankyou all for your replies and opinions.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes, it might be

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.