Who is the nicest famous person or worst famous person you have met or have seen?

Lets say you saw somebody famous anywhere or seen them anyplace to see how they really act in person or you went up to somebody famous to see if you can get them with a picture of themselfs to autograph it and did they act like jerks or where they mean or where they nice .who is the person you met in person that was famous where they nice or not and how did they act when you got to see them in person anywhere,I like to hear your storys please

Favorite Answer

Erik Estrada, hands down.

He was rushing for a flight at the Mexico City airport, and still took the time to take a picture with my gf- and me.

This was about 10 years ago.

NICEST - Kelly Clarkson is REALLY NICE & REALLY DOWN TO EARTH...so funny & cares about her fans!

Paris Hilton is also really nice & down 2 earth...she just has her own personality that could seem stuck up but she's not @ all! she's really nice & funny!

MEANEST - CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS LITERALLY THE MEANEST CELEB EVER! She doesnt care about her fans @ all! @ a meet & greet she had body guards all around her & said "block me so no1 can take a picture of me!" and denied 2 sign nemore & she got up & just stood in the corner then stormed off cuz she was "bored!" & i heard stories that if a unpopular perosn @ school would talk 2 her she would leave....& it seems true. She's very rude and doesnt care about her fans! EVen onstage u can tell everything she says is staged & so fake! I used 2 b a big fan & vote don idol 4 her a million times...but she is no longer some1 i like!

The nicest favourite individual I ever met became Peter Noone of the favorite band Hermans Hermits. He became on the straightforward right here in fortress Smith and the majority had were given free grandstand seats (Ididn't). Any way he called for absolutely everyone that had to come back right down to the seats ought to free. Then he were given down off the extent and became making a music top on the different aspect of me. He requested me if all those youthful toddlers were mine (4) and that i discussed sure. He stated i understand what Arkansas females do now. Ha ha. He sang purely almost as good now as he did contained in the 60's. nevertheless as astounding searching as he became then. He walked down between the chairs and took someones cowboy hat and placed it on and all started attempting to act like a rustic singer. It became a hoot! It purely presented a set of suggestions listening to all his songs.

I have severe cerebral palsy, and when I was fourteen-year-old, I was granted a wish through the Wish Foundation to meet Britney Spears. She was so sweet. We took pictures with her and she even autographed a CD cover when her bodyguard refused.

On the other hand, I think that Paris would not be as nice if cameras weren't around. I think that she would blow off her fans, because she just seems stuck-up.

Dolly Parton...great lady, funny, self deprecating, witty, joyful

Lanie Kazan...intelligent, great speaking voice, smiles a lot, happy

Eartha Kitt: Intelligent, amusing, some what aloof

Grace Jones: Forceful, full of herself

Shel Silverstein: (composer, writer)..genuine, funny, very nice guy

Brittany Spears: charming, hard worker, very nice, very easy

Philip Roth (novelist): Sincere, deep

Peter, Paul, and Mary: Sincere, genuine, pleasant, caring (all three)

Joan Baez: very deep, very intelligent, very on-the-edge...sincere

I have met or known a lot of celebrities...these are the ones that stand out in my mind. I wouldn't say any left me with an impression of being "bad", perhaps difficult, but not bad...pretty much like you and me.

Nicest - Bret Scallions from the band Fuel. Sat with me and my girlfirend took pictures with us and signed stuff. Very nice guy.

Worst - I really haven't had any encounters with celebrities that are bad. I've heard stories that Rosie O' Donnell and Russell Crowe are jerks though. Haven't met them personally.

I think that Brandon Routh is a nice person. The only other famous person that I seen is Janet Jackson.

I think the nicest famous person is probably Will Smith and he is very cute also

I have met Bobby Brown,Fat Joe, Ice Tea, Mike Hampton(former mets player) all of them were extremely nice people!!!!

AM from trinidad & tobago its a twin island anyways one of our local artist titled KMC i met him durin our carnival season he has such a cool personality that just made me like him even more