Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Whatever happened to child actress Mara Wilson-the girl who played in Mrs. Doubtfire?

I think her last movie was A Simple Wish with Martin Short. And she was about 10 or 11 in that movie. I wish she would come back into acting in movies again.

• Jim T
    Favorite Answer

Mara Wilson is entering her sophomore year in the Tisch School of the Arts in NYC as of August of this year. Her last movie role was as Lily Burnetts in "Thomas and the Majic Railroad" in 2000. As you stated, she was also in "A Simple Wish" with Martin Short in 1997.

• Looney

I don't know what happened. I have the two movies she starrs in Mrs. Doubtfire and Matilda. My grandaughters never get tired of watching her in Matilda. They love certain parts of it that they rewind and play over and over. They almost can tell what Mara (Matilda) will say before she says it.

She also did Matilda with Danny Devito. Her last movie was Thomas and the magic Railroad back in 2000.

Check her website: http://www.marawilson.com/index.shtml

wasn't she in Mrs Doubtfire too?

www.imdb.com movie database site, where you can search actors, movies, tv shows, and it'll give you an actor's biography and full list of their movies/tv shows or a show's full cast list.

Source(s): www.imdb.com

she's 18 now and she hasn't hit the big screen in years.