I'm looking for a quote.?

It's something like: "I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but you fail to realize that what you heard was not what I meant." I think it used to be on a tee shirt.

• Steffy
    Favorite Answer

I know that you believe that you understand what you think I said. But, I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Unknown

I used to have it on a book mark.

• I seem to remember it going this way: " I know you think I said what you thought you

heard me say, But what you thought you heard is not what you think you heard me say". In the event of error please note my pen name and this quote: "While success has many fathers, failure is often an orphan". Lastly, try HamptonRoads.com Feb 21, 2006. They have an article starting entitled with this version. Good Luck On Your Quest!

Well if you're looking for a quote, then I encourage you to make your own quotes, what ever comes to your mind! sit down and meditate in a silence place and think of what you may want to write. Thinking estimulates our mind, so go ahead and start a new chllenege, that I'm sure you'll like it aot and writing will be another hobby you may like!

good luck..

HERE ARE SOME OTHER QUOTES:

"happy are those who dream dreams and pay the price to make them come true" -leon j suennes

"the power of imagination makes up infinite" -john muir

"life is either a daring dream or nothing" -helen keller

"our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising each time we fall" -confucius

"to climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first" -shakespeare

"the man of wisdom is never of two minds; the man of benevolence never worries; the man of courage is never afraid" -confucius

"knowing is not enough, we must apply; willing is not enough, we must do" -johannes wolfgang von goethe

"inspiration and genius--one and the same" -victor hugo

"the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" -chinese proverb

"a wise man learns from the mistakes of others, a fool from his own" -italian proverb

"if at first you don't succeed, then quit. there's no use being a damn fool about it" -wc fields

"try not to become a man of success but a man of value" -albert einstein

"let thy words be few" -ecclesiastes, 5:2 WORDS OF WISDOM

Source(s): all quotes were memorized and come from the genius mind of... ME

see if you can find it here:

www.caebuttons.com

www.quotegeek.com