Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Ladies, would you sleep with a guy who had 3 testicles?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you have a future in the Porn Industry

• carl l

Not a lady & not gay but I thought I would mention this.

Some guys who *think* they have 3 testicles actually have cancer.

TELL THIS PERSON TO CHECK WITH HIS DOCTOR!.

It may be a matter of life or death.

love is blind. it's the same as sleeping with a guy who has one testicle.whick seems to be more common these days.

or having one cut off due to cancer.whats the big deal.it would probably take some time to get use to.he could have a heart big as texas.lol

Well having 3 is better than having only 1 or none. The more the merrier, three is company LOL.

If I loved him, I guess I would, as long as he doubled up on condoms. I would assume that three testicles would make his sperm more potent. Don't want any babies running around.

Loving someone is what matters. Only a shallow person cares about such things. Same answer if a man has lost one.

• Cassor

OMGosh! ...Somebody! Call Nat'l Geographics!

Perhaps i would. thats not that bad just one extra sack of sperm is all it is. Depends if the guy was honest up front.

yes if i loved him i wouldnt even think 2ice.. it souldnt be somthing to fear as long as your comfortable with the "lady" is it even that noticable.. most girls wouldnt even check or notice

sure and when he's sleeping i'll just get rid of the third one