What do you think happens in pirates of the caribbean next?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Jack isn't dead. That's like killing Wolverine in X-men.

2. The pearl really is gone :(

3. Davey Jones is a dead squid

4. Elizabeth needs to be killed

• 1 decade ago

the whole movie will prob be about searching for a way to bring jack sparrow back. and he prob won't be in most of the movie. which almost makes it pointless because he is the main reason a lot of ppl watch the movies

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there's not gonna be a 4th one, so whoever said that was wrong. the crew and barbossa are gonna sail to the world's end (name of the movie) ans find jack and get the pearl back. then elizabeth will hopefully die lol. ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in the 3rd film, , jack sparrow comes as well as the black pearl, whats her face gets kidnapped AGAIN and jack and will have to save her, barbossa fights jack for the pearl but the karken ends up eatin barbossa, davy jones's heart gets stabbed by will turners dad and the voodoo lady dies at the end but i dunno how.... all i know is that she does. by the way johnny depp said he will make these films 4eva and jerry brockhimer said he would like to make them but it depends if the other producers wanna as well

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

my cousin has already predicted it

he said there will be 2 villians (the commador and davy jones)

he said davy jones is gonna fight for his heart and the commador is gonna try to kill all the pirates since he has the power of the heart...and they are going to find jack then barbosa is going to betray them

• 1 decade ago

Love, loss, adventure, suprise, and a bit of rum destroyed....:(

• 1 decade ago

jack comes back so there will be a fourth

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they all die!!!!hehehe

• 1 decade ago

They all die.

• 1 decade ago

i dunno but jacks dad comes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.