dlil
Lv 4
dlil asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

What form of Government is the United States?

Because from reading these questions I don't think most of you know...

10 points to the first correct answer!

Update:

2 of you are close keep trying!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A constitutional democratic republic.

• 1 decade ago

We are a Democracy. We vote for our leader and practically anyone can run for President, although we all know the "unwritten rules" that are applied. We are a nation that promotes equality and freedom, and it is apparent in the fact that we are not specific on religion, language, or race when it comes to citizens.

I would also add that we typically elect our wealthy, as money is what wins elections and makes the world go round for that matter. I guess looking at it from this perspective, one might speculate that we are an unofficial dynasty, with the exception being that every 4-8 years a new head of state enters power. I also find it interesting how the independent party continues to gain ground in every election. In a couple more elections, I think we might see an independent President despite the fact that the voters do not typically like politicians that sit on the fence.

• 1 decade ago

Federal Republic

• 1 decade ago

The government of the United States, established by the U.S. Constitution, is a federal republic of individual states.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

federal republic of individual states

The laws of the United States are contained in Acts of Congress; administrative regulations, and judicial cases interpreting the statutes and regulations. The federal government has three branches: the executive, legislative, and judicial. Through "checks and balances", each of these branches has some authority to act on its own, some authority to regulate the other two branches, and has some of its authority, in turn, regulated by one or two other branches.

• 1 decade ago

Democracy

• 1 decade ago

New World Order

• 1 decade ago

Democracy/Republic! I thought questions are asked because you don't know that answer, get a life dude!

• Vicky
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Democratic form of government.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Democracy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.