If a black person dislikes a white person who is a racist, does that make him or her a racist?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no, the white is a racist, and the black doesnt like racists.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It all depends on why he dislikes the white person. Anybody can be racist. I believe that everybody is to a certain point because we as humans are not perfect.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think so, unless the black person disliked all white ppl, not just the racists. I would dislike any racist, whether they are black, white or polka-dot.

• 1 decade ago

no because the black person dislikes the white person because the white person *is racist*. The black person would be racist if he or she disliked the white person because they were white.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no the black person dislikes the white person becuz of the white persons attitude towards ppl of any other race or vice versa

• 4 years ago

before each and everything, do not placed black in the front of individual to no longer sound racist. it isn't any longer quite mandatory do contain the fellow's race for this challenge. 2. why do you should inform him you dislike him? it truly is unnecessary too. he may be rude, yet you do not ought to inform it to the fellow in the front of their face to furnish them the clue. purely imagine it, do not communicate it. and do not tutor him that you don't like him including your movements both. it is better off in case you only keep the detest to your self. 3. and in case you pick to inform individuals you dislike him, purely say i'm no longer very keen on this guy i understand. do not say i don't like this "black" individual i understand. do not ever contain the race, only even as it is mandatory.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They need to get over the past, we dont owe them anything.Just because my ancestors were slave owners, doesnt mean they should hate us whites.We had no control over what they did in the past.Whites are the minority now.We dont have a naacp,caucasion college fund, black entertainment television,Whos racist?

• 1 decade ago

Racism is not a one way street. Anyone of any color who has prejudices against people of another color is a racist.

"Bigot" would be a better word.

We're all human under our skins...

• 1 decade ago

Only if you dislike the person due to their color, which is totally ridiculous.

• Lucy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

no, because that person is not basing his likes or dislikes on the color of skin, but on bigotry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.