heres a question?

i just started my new job yesterday. my b/f justs sits home plays ps2 and i ask him if hes looking for a job and he says yes but to me all he seems to do is either play on the computer or play games. even though he says he looking for one.

my question is what should i do?

Favorite Answer

heres an answer: hes mooching off you.. drop him. hes a loser.

Drop the loser quick. All he is going to do is what he is doing right now. Unless you want to support him? He is using you. If he cared for you and wanted a future with you, then he would be hunting or have found a job already. If you really want to be with him, then tell him if you don't find a job by two weeks then I am gone. If he cares, he will find a job. Don't be in a hurry to marry him, because as soon as you two get married, he will go back to doing the same thing. I would give it 4 or 5 years to find out if he is really committed to the relationship and wanting things out of life instead of video games. Good luck.

DO NOT handle this any longer! You DO NOT need to support him... this same EXACT thing happened to me... thankfully he left 2 weeks ago and I won't allow him to come back. If this is happening before you're married, then you do not need him. He is using you for money, you are being taken advantage of big time! Get his mind straight, tell him that you are not gonna let this one go by, tell him to apply for 3 jobs TOMORROW and make him show you the applications he filled out so that you know he did it. If he didn't do it, simply tell him to leave. If he doesn't respect you, he shouldn't have you any longer. a woman does not need to support a man! good luck! i hope everything works!

• dede

I would give him the option to either get a job like yesterday or get out....a woman should not have to support a lazy man . they are always hiring at the local fast food joint. That would be at least something

Ever heard of Monster.com? People post their resume' and they wait for employers to respond. Granted, he could be mooching off you, but don't you think you should ASK him what he's doing to get a job rather than kick him out for waiting for a response? Best of luck.

Why should he get a job, iof you will support him? Thats the mentality of a loser and thats what you got! You should boot him and find another one that has motivation and wants to take care of you! As long as you allow it, he will take full advantage of this situation

Try to find a job for him

Try to find a job for him

hide the power cord to the ps2 and tell him he can have it back when he has a job

• Ya-sai

You/ve got a job, right. Move out, leave him to his own devices and you find yourself a place of your own and start enjoying life

Talk to him about it find out what his goals are and tell hime how you feel about him not having a job .