Zal I asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Online slavic translator?

Hi,

Anyone knows where I can translate slavic into english or french online?

Thanks

Polish and bulgarian. I have 6 books which I really want to read, but in order to read it I have to translate it either french or english which i understand. Hehe, will try the tools suggested :) Thanks

Favorite Answer
  • debra

Slavic Translation

There are no good online translaters in to any Slavic languages...

The only one that exists freetranslation.com is worse than a joke!!!!

Bablefish will translate into Rusian from French or English...it is OK for basics or to (just about) get the gist but it is not very good..

If you need a dictionary there are some good online dictionaries which language do you mean???

Because Slavic is not one language but a language group...

Do you mean Russian, or Polish, Or Czech, or Serbian, or Bulgarian etc......

For short pieces to translate try..here someone will be able to do that for you.

Whats a Slavic

Slavic is the language of slaves!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avk0G

From the Heart to Heaven Oh, I'll run, run to the creek, Along and along the riverside. Oh, I will incline my light head [means, person is blond] Over the creek. By the path over the Vedas, From the heart to the sky My song will be spilled as river! My house is fogged. In the twilight of the night the gods do not sleep. Awake, the strength of Russia! Illuminate by the light, revive the faith! See what I see, Dawn! I’m running away, storing the fate. Where mounds are living, They remember and wait for us. Gods, gods! What is dearer for us? Homes of great-grandchildren of Svarog are cursed. [Svarog is Slavic god of fire] There is no salvation for us! The enemy comes on the heels! Sva, Sva, Sva gaze! [Sva=Svarog] You are forgotten long time ago! Celestial bird wings are broken down! That one who is strong he rules [He] Holds power over the fire. Oh, I'll run, run along as fox Along and along the riverside. Oh, I will fly out, I will fly as an owl To the house of Rod [Rod is Slavic god, father of all the gods] I will pray the grandfathers From the heart to the sky, My song! Carry my wish! My house is fogged. In the twilight of the night the gods do not sleep. Awake, the strength of Russia! Illuminate by the light, revive the faith!

• Bolan

www.worldlingo.com/en/languages/slavic_translation.html - 13k

ponyee

• krd12

try freetranslation.com

is there such a thing.