Looney Tunes fans.?

Is Marlon and Shawn Wayans new movie "Little Man" really from Bugs Bunny baby Fenster AKA Mugsy cartoon. I see alot of similarities between the two.

Favorite Answer

Good to know that there were others here that thought the same thing! "oh Fenster, Fennnnster baby" Waiting for someone to make a movie based on the bugs bunny and elmer fudd opera. Maybe we'll see Tom Cruise play the part and sing "kill the wabbit!"

It is been done before that from Little Rascals. A robber took diamond or jewerly and he pretended to be a baby to hid from the cops. He smoke a cigar and had a deep voice and Stymie heard him talked and nobody believed him.

Wow, good catch! It was reminding me of Baby Huey from the Roger Rabbit movie.

i was thinking that the first time i saw the commercial but i didnt know the name of the cartoon! i knew it was the looney tunes but i didnt know which character it was!!

• ksgirl

that is so true!! I didn't put that together, but now that you say it...it does seem so :)

yep yep yep

wow... good eye

. I JUST noticed that