The text is suddenly HUGE on my screen when I view Yahoo! How do I make it normal size?

Favorite Answer

Listen to pobedy

several issues are there. I wish to know what did u do right before the Huge text appear in ur screen.

1. IF u cange the resolution on ur pc change it back to normal the prefered resolution is 800X1024

2. If it's only the font sizne in ur browser not the whole windows and then u may go to view>text size>medium

3. Still problem send IM me

• the_dt

View->Text Size->Medium =o)

Go to view - text size - pick a smaller size than the one that is checked.

on the top left of ur screen it says file edit.....click on view. then go down to text size...and pick the size u want!! if that doesn't help then good luck!! =-)

If you have a mouse with the scroll will on top then you can siply hold down the CTRL key and roll the scroll wheel while on Yahoo

in case you're on an internet site in case you carry down Ctrl and then scroll up on your mouse, the textual content will make higher yet except that try replacing the settings or getting some proffesional help with it.

• Ron~N

My answer was going to be the same as pobety s-so if this was the problem,then she takes the ten points.

If you're in firefox, hold ctrl and hit -