myself asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

when should my pubic hairs start to grow?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

every child is different. i was 12, my kids were 10 ..

• 4 years ago

seem at those immature fools making relaxing of you do now no longer pay interest to them. i'm am 13 to and that i'm getting pubic hair down there and likely it is going to develop. My penis in the previous I hit puberty grew to grow to be into 5 inches yours will develop for certain.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on the person somewhere between 9 and 14, sorry I know that's a huge range. Do you have any other signs of impending puberty? Stinky pits, hairy legs, zits? If so you're almost there.

• Tones
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

a year or so before puberty - period starts. If you are a girl that is... A good indication is that after period starts you usually grow about 2 inches. So if you are tall, it'll be soon - and if you are small - it will be later. Some girls gets their period at 15 and others at 12. Depends how "grown" they are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lisa
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Any time from age 8 to 14. Later if you're a boy.

• kja63
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

When you reach puberty, ages vary, but around 9 - 13 years of age.

• 1 decade ago

10 - 12 years of age....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when u hit puberty anywher from 10-16 n thats being broad.. as soon as other changes start happening associated with puberty.. look purbety up on the net

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It comes when it comes but you shouldnt rush it because once it comes you are going to wish that it never came like I was the only girl out of my friends who did have my period and I wanted my period bad but once u get it is like you are confused like when did this happen and now i wish that I wasnt foused on my period and watevea because I dont want it now

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

11-13 years of age I'd imagine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.