JRev asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Does the president make you feel uncomfortable,disappointed, angry...?

Favorite Answer

Our President makes me feel that the electorate of this country can be led by the nose. He was the obvious worst choice the first time he ran, and again the second time he ran. The best candidates were tossed by the electorate earl on and the rhetoric of the major parties won. I have heard people say that they voted for Bush because he was a Republican. Others say they voted for the lessor of two evils. I am still waiting to hear an American who said they voted because they had examined all of the issues and made an intelligent decision to vote for that candidate because he was the right one.

I voted for him the first time and yes, I feel uncomfortable when I see him struggling trying to make a speech. It seems that speaking in public is a painful thing for him to do. And I am disappointed - I wanted someone that wasn't a poll-reader like Clinton, and ended up with a stubborn s.o.b. that never changes his opinion in spite of changing facts instead. I wouldn't say angry, because I think most any body would do poorly when confronted with these issues.

I have always been uncomfortable with the Bush's. I am a strong conservative and have always considered the Bush's "country club Republicans" at best. They tend toward the Nixonian-Rockefellerite platform which is a bit too economically liberal for me. Wealthy economic liberals like country club Republicans and "limousine liberals" tend to favor policies that prevent people from accumulating wealth while not harming those who already have wealth. The Bush's also seem to be all for the globalist "new world order" to which I am also strongly opposed. I held my nose and voted for him twice but only because he was better than the two alternatives.

No, Bush has been put into some terrible decision making situations. He's done things the way a leader should. Don't back down and show our strength.. This is a great nation, and we dont need koolos in the white house. We're too hard core. but the gas prices could be slightly better. Take some oil bush..

No he doesn't. I really like the President and I respect MOST of his ideas.

What makes me angry is people that are always trying to bash him. Unless there are facts there is no sense in it and obviously there aren't or else he would have been impeached by now.

Mad - Regardless of party, this country must never elect a person with so few life accomplishments and experiences as Bush.

He was a C student and failed businessman who showed no curiousity about the world we live in. Voters got what they deserve.

• SPLATT

The president doesn't make me feel anything. I feel what I choose to feel. Right now I'm feeling the keys on my keyboard.

Now I'm going to feel the tab then the enter key.

No, In fact I feel comfortable knowing we have a leader that is actually paying attention and working the job.

No just the opposite, but if GORE were President I would be very worried, IN FACT I WOULD BE TERRIFIED

Makes me feel sleepy. Damn ignorant plastic cowboy trying to cover his @ss for all the blatantly unConstitutional bullsh!t he's pulled..