It's been several years since I have taken my ACT test. I've misplaced my score. Who do I notify for scores


I have attended one college & obtained my Masters. I wish to attend another college and in order to clep out of a class or two I need to know what my ACT score is. I don't know who to contact to find out what the score was.

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Elanor Rigby.

  • 1 decade ago

    Your High school, because they keep your permant records for 3 or 4 years after you graduate. Or the ACT company. Or the the colleges you sent it out to a while ago.

  • 1 decade ago

    if i remember the only way to get your score back is to take the test again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.