Smegma Stigma asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

i have a foreskin - can you convince me why i should cut it off?

should i report penelope?

should i report everyone here for recommending i cut my foreskin off?

afterall, they are advocating needless, torturous surgery from which corporations make billions every year.

all those who advocated cutting my foreskin off have been reported

for threat of harm or harrassment

Favorite Answer

Keep it!!It's more sensitive and it's self lubricating easier to masterbate,the fore skin in the begining of the vagina gives a girl more sensation,Its a protective layer from the elements so many reasons.Yes it can get unsanitarey but still would be more sanitary than a vagina in any respect,there is something you can do though.There's an operation to stitch your fore skin back to give it a test run to see if you like it.

Well Red,

I've seen the babies circumcised when they were newborn and I've also witnessed a 4 year old have the procedure because they didn't have it done as a baby. Believe me, it's MUCH worse to have it done as an adult or anytime after the newborn period. It's major surgery later on, with sutures and the works. OW!

Now I'm not saying that anyone has to choose to have a circumcision. I don't have a penis myself and hated to have my sons circumcised, but their father insisted. He had to have it done as a toddler because he was adopted and they didn't do it to orphans. He remembered it and didn't want his sons to ever have that experience. I bowed to his much stronger and supported opinion.

Different physicians use different procedures to circumcise. Some use an anesthetic, some think it is more traumatic and time consumming than the procedure itself. I've seen it both ways and it really depends on the physician and their technique. Some physcians choose not to even perform the procedure. There are also different apparatuses used, so you should be informed about these and the risks and benefits of each. It is not quite as cold as you imply by the questions and statements you use to enforce your point.

I agree that one should make informed choices in medical decisions. I also think that we should respect their right to choose.

I think your point might carry a bit more weight if you didn't bombard us all with your exaggerated statements and respected the Yahoo Community Guidelines. They refer to your repeat postings as spam...and we all know how irritating spam is.

I don't really understand what your motivation is to try to stop newborn circumcisions, knowing what a major traumatic procedure it is if it is desired or required later in life. But now maybe people have a bit more information to base their individual decision on.

Source(s): personal and professional experience

No I cant...I cant because you don't want to be convinced. Anyway there is nothing wrong with having one. I personally find it unattractive in a man, but that is a personal preference.

Well, dont remove it if you dont want to. If you are able to maintain your hygiene with your foreskin on, and if you have no intention of converting to islam, i dont know why you should even think about it

• Lisa

Unless you have some wild desire to have it cut off, keep it. Why would anybody want you to cut it off?

It could save your life. It reduces the risk of HIV infection.

You should, because your anti-brain is in it. Cutting it off will make you smarter!

• K

NO I cannot convince you because I am against circumsision

• Mark

Why on earth would you want to do that??? It would reduce your sensivity, and you probably don't want that. I say keep it. It's hot!

cut ur head off instead.