Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

I have a dress that is deep burnt orange with bronze beading, how should I do my makeup?

I am a brunette with lightly tanned skin and brown eyes

Favorite Answer

gold, bronze or darker brown metallic eyeshadow

brown mascara

warm colored brownish blush

coral, bronze, or chocolate lipstick or lipgloss

Don't match your make-up to your outfit. Your make-up is there to highlight your face and bring out your natural colors and features. If you are light skinned I would put on a little bronzer for a dress that color though, so you don't get washed out. If you're wearing it out in the daytime I would keep it simple and natural. If you're wearing it out at night, you should put on some eyeliner and a little extra mascara to play up your eyes. And a nice rich lip color. Just make sure you do what looks good on your skin, not what looks good with your clothes.

since you have a tan let that be you foundation . go with browns for your eyes and a liner .Too much trying to match your dress will make you look clownish . Lipstick , go with a light coral , that's where you want your color . Dress sounds beautiful so don't add too many blings , let the dress speak for itself . I'm sure you will pull it off . Good Luck

Source(s): associates degree in cosmetology in pa.

Being a Detroit Girl Myself, first and formost make mostly everything water proof, you never know when were going to get a good storm!! 2nd I would go natural with a little glow in your cheeks, and no lipstick use a tinted gloss instead. You should look perfect!! Have Fun

Oranges, and mauves blend them together, do a blue eye liner on top with two coats of mascara on top only! top it off with some peach lip gloss, it'll give you a very natrual and BEAUTIFUL summer look and dont forget to use your foundation/powder close to your natural skin color but your tan so stay away from it, and blush too, you dont reallly need that

Source(s): I do makeup =]

A soft copper eye, a nude but glossy lips and a soft light bronze cheek.

Stick with browns and neutrals, or maybe a lighter shade of your dress for your makeup (eyes, lips, or blush).

a shimmer brown that has sort of a gold tone to it. you can find this kind of makeup at clinique and mac

www.clinique.com

www.maccosmetics.com

or at their store in the mall or at a department store such as lord and taylor, macy's and nordstrom

try a copper colored eye shadow and a coral lipstick or gloss or maybe a nuetral light brown

Peachy shadow,with light brown lipstick...