Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

if i had a sexier picture would i get more answers?

it seems that all the hot pictures get more answers!?!?why is that ?thats probably not even who your really answering questions for. i think my avatar looks pretty down to earth! and all you haters ,if you have nothing nice to say please keep your answer off the board. thanks!!

im really getting tired of people being rude on here!! i siad if you dont have nothing nice to say then dont bother!!!

and for you people that are saying if i had better questions, helllo i seen plenty of stupid questions and people answering cuz of the pics, you havent realized?!?!?

im really sorry that some of you people can not acknowledge what people are doin!!my question is just a yes or no question, i didnt ask for opinions!!and thanks to you nice people that know how to act on here!!

i bet all thes hot heads are the ones that are scoping out the sexy pics and answering them, dont be mad that i found you out!!!

• Eden*
    Favorite Answer

well you might get more answers, but then you have to consider if they're the type of answers you want?

even as a unadorned image is a important swap on, searching on the way you look bare, the pose is purely as significant, if no extra. such as any heritage that must be contained in the picture. alluring %., are frequently extra of a tease, some alluring underclothes, that shows your charms, yet leaves a lot for his mind's eye to artwork on. it may all remember, no matter when you're taking the images your self, which obviously will decrease considered a spread of poses you could take. also how, photo, do you want those pictures to be, in case you do, want to bypass that course, then close united statesand showing your self touching your or his fashionable aspects of your body. in case you could and characteristic a lady friend, who's large with a digicam, that can make a wide large difference on how those pictures finally end up. you ought to correctly be a extremely sort, yet when the photographer, isn't strong, and the settings are all incorrect, then so will the picture look undesirable. Any merchandise of clothing that is tight and short, works properly, as do a shot from the rear, with you became and searching decrease back on the digicam. There must be 1000's of thousands of %. on the cyber web, of alluring females, and women. do slightly search for on the cyber web, and choose those poses you spot that you locate alluring and tasty, and attempt to reproduction them. Use those eyes, and your lips, to intensify your sexual seems, and an exquisite smile, received't harm both. Oh and by employing the way, i ought to extremely see the images, than get the ten factors, for perfect answer, lol

I never look at the avatar of the person asking the question but at the quality and content of the question. You avatar is fine, try asking more thought provoking questions.

I don't even look at a person's avatar-I answer questions based on what interests me. I had not noticed that 'hot' avatars get more answers. If it is factual, then it just mimics what is in society-so much is based on physical appearance.

I only look at the question.. I never really notice the pic

NOBODY LOOKS AT THE DAMMED CARTOON. IF YOU ASK STUPID QUESTIONS, YOU GET A LOT OF RIDICULING ANSWERS. IF YOU ASK TOO INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS, NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THEM AND WILL NOT ANSWER. YOU NEED TO FIND THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AND ASK FROM THERE. AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THE STUPID PICTURE.

ASK GOOD QUESTION BECAUSE I DON`T SAW AVATAR ON THE TIME TO ANSWER.AVATAR IS ONLY FOR FUN THAT SET.IF YOUR QUESTION IS VERY HARD OR SOMEONE NOT UNDERSTAND SO WHY ANYBODY GIVE YOU ANSWER.

I SEE LOTS OF QUESTION .THEY WERE REALLY STUPID BUT THERE HAVE LOTS OF ANSWER.BUT SOME THERE HAVE LOTS OF QUESTION BUT THERE HAS NO ONE ANSWER.

YOUR AVATAR IS NICE BUT I DON`T SEE AVATAR.

I THINK THIS QUESTION HAVE LOTS OF ANSWER.

GOOD GOING!

• Lilel

No, it's not the picutre, it's the topic of the question. People answer intersting questions.

agghhh!

im really gettin sick of ppl sayin stuff like this.

its A F***ING CARTOON! cartoons dont look sexy hot or anything!

THEY ARE FAKE!

NO, But having more thought provoking questions might help.

I hardly look at the avatar....... the question should attract me.