Can being friends with benefits really work out at any time?

Favorite Answer

It's never worked out for me, but it sure was a lot of fun!

Friends with benefits huh? Im going to say NO! You obviously have very strong feelings for each other and you are totally attracted to each other as more than friends. I do know my hubby is my best friend so i do believe you can have the best of both worlds! Friendship is very very important in a loving relationship so u guys are already half way there! Dont rush it take it slow and let nature take care of the rest!

• It may..... or may not. I suggest that if you are going to try don't kiss on the lips. For some reason when you kiss on the lips emotions get bought in. Keep the deed strictly business and don't add the kissing and it may work out

i have a friend who does it a lot. Id say it cant work because one person ends up getting jealous and/or wanting more.

If your both mature and not jealous of each other than you got a good thing going. Most people can't handle that though.

• yea, only if you really dont like them. which is not likely if you have the urge to have a ood time with them.

probely i mean it depneds on the friend.

yes sometimes it does

Source(s): this will help you-free useful articles and tips on almost any topic-http://www.free-articles.blogspot.com/

YES

ya sure y won't it