Are you a virgin?

I'm a 23 year old guy, and I've never had sex before. Is this normal? Obviously there's the common stereotype that college guys are playas (see American Pie), but I haven't had sex yet because I don't think I've found the one, and I don't just fool around. Am I normal???

Favorite Answer

It is perfectly normal. I think it makes a stronger relationship when you find that girl and you didn't sleep around before. When you find that one girl it will be so much more special as opposed to just sleeping with a girl that you know is not the one.

Good for you. Keep those morals intact, you'll end up being sainted....or inexperienced and very lonely. Sorry to say it, but you are not "normal". Nowadays, most people have sex before they find "true love". It's obviously your call, but it might be better to get some bed experience before your future wife uses your lack thereof as fodder in battle. Sex may not be the most important thing in a marriage, but it's up there.

Yeah, you're normal. I didn't have sex till I was 17 and I was lucky. It's easier for girls to get Sex than it is for boys. Unless ofcourse the dude has a way with words or he plays football or basketball for his High SChool.

Yes. I think you're like the guy that most of the girls would love to be with or even marry. I'm a virgin but then again I'm only 14. You have a really good thinking, don't loose it.

dude I wish i was still a virgin at 23, because i fond that special someone and the feelings that i have for her would have been even more rock solid because of knowing that i saved my self for her. besides you don't want to get to the point of thinking sex is just for a nut(orgasm).and there are to many diseases out there anyway that a condom cant stop. good for you for holding out

You are absolutely normal. Nowadays, there aren't many like you who saves themselves for the right person. Today, too many are promiscuous. I applaud you for what you are doing. You are doing the right thing by wanting to share that experience with a person you feel you would be comfortable with.

Don't let others make fun of you. You should be proud to stand by your beliefs... too many cave in under peer pressure.

Good for you!

Yeah, just wait for the right one to turn up.

make sure she is a virgin too to start experimenting between you two and that is enjoyable

You are normal. I didn't have sex until I met the right one, and I'm married to her.

You are NORMAL .I'm a virgin but I'm 14 .......wait for somebody special

you're pretty normal. but i think that it's fun to experiment and have fun. but wait till you find the right one. some girls are just stupid and will break your heart.