Emmalee asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 1 decade ago

What do guys look for in a girl with out any smart remarks?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Different guys look for different things but physical appearance is first because it's the only thing obvious. I can see a girl's beautiful hair but I cannot see if they are healthy or not. Other attractions in a girl would also include education, upbringing, feminity, mannerisms.

• what remarks do u want in a guy, guys just look a smart gal and a nice under standing thats the thing guys looks in agirl

• 1 decade ago

Actually, I tend to look for smart remarks. Girls with wit turn me on.

• 1 decade ago

After the legs, I want someone that is a nice person, that cares about others and is focused and directed. It may not be great in the short run for boy friends and such but in the long run it will be a great girl for life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Icy U
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It depends on the guy. But, if he does not know you, all he does know is what you look like, so he will base everything on that to start. Once a guy gets to know you, then it becomes more about personality and confidence.

• 1 decade ago

That depends on what you want to do with her. If you want a play thing, then you want good looks and someone interested in you. If you want a wife, you want someone you can trust who is honest and moral as well as ok looking.

• 1 decade ago

A nice personality

• 1 decade ago

Looks, personality, attitude, body, intelligence, social skills, appeal, humor, and more.

• malcy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A brain

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What, no smart *** remark.

Ok, for me, it's her nose. I love that aztec look.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.