When does morning sickness start and end during a pregnancy?

Favorite Answer

Everyone is different and each pregnancy affects you differently. With my daughter I was sick from the 1st month till the 3rd. This pregnancy I was sick from conception and it lasted till over 4 months. Eat protein like peanut butter to help with morning sickness. Crackers do not work, it is different kind of sickness.

All depends on you... Some people will get it and some wont. Some have mild cases while others have extreme ones. I never got sick but felt like i was going to for about 2 months, it sucked but it ended before i knew it... Its all worth it though... Good Luck and if you get morning sickness, sucks on a sucker or chew gum, that always helped me

Source(s): Myself, 34 weeks pregnant

it usually starts some time during 2weeks and ends by the third month but some people have it during the entire pregnancy it depends on the person i think my mom was sick for the entire nine months with me but when i was pregnant i was not sick one day

It usually starts during the first month and ends in the 4-5th month. I found that ginger snaps work well. It could affect you at anytime during the day also.

Depends totally on the individual. For me I started feeling sick as soon as I missed my 1st period and I stayed sick until I had my child. Certain smells bothered me and certain foods, both made me throw up. I had to get off the metro train to throw up because people body odors were amplified. I kept bags with me because I never knew what would upset my stomach.

Best wishes.

There is no timespan for which morning sickness is going to come and go.

With my daughter I was only sick twice the whole time.

With my son I was sick the majority of the nine months.

Depends on person, and child I think.

I had it for the first three months and then I felt great after. But I was sooooo sick. Some people dont' have it at all. Some people have it the whole time.

• ?

Depends. Some women have it throughout entire pregnancy while some women stop having it in their 4th month.

Source(s): Me

usually starts around 6 weeks and tends to worsen over the next month or so. Most women feel better on the 14th week, tho...

It starts in the morning and ends by the end of morning i.e. noon.