Anonymous

Was I the victim of Racism ?

I showed up at a Latin night club wearing a toga, tunic, a laurel wreath in my hair and went around quoting Cicero and Virgil(in Latin of course) and got booted by the bouncers.

Favorite Answer

No doesn't sound like racism.

Praps U were scaring the Locals!

Not at all. I've had the same thing happen to me several times. My Dr. tells me it is normal behavior for the bouncers to kick me out of clubs for that behavior. He increased my Lithium dosage and sent me on my way.

Um buddy u went to a Latin (Hispanic)Night club not a Latin(Roman) Night club....loser...

Wrong Latins.

Fashion victim...and the night club is not a Mardi Gras.

If you want to dress like that..go to 'proper club'!

i bet you spoke Latin with an American accent ,you are lucky you are alive ,real gentlemen were those bouncers they take their tongue ever so seriously and no it wasn't racism it was pure assholecism on your part

No I don't think you were a victim of Racism - but maybe a victim of common sense.

Nno that's not racism they kicked u out 4 being an asshole

LOL! not a victim of racism , a victim of acting crazy

• no youre just a queer and obviously havent ever been to a night club before- who does that? NO ONE does that, whats wrong with you?