Do gays and Lesbians loose their Virginity??

i mean people of the same of the same gender.... can't hav an Intercourse, but wen they hav sex do they loose their Virginity??

*just curious*.......... im straight, ok!

Favorite Answer

lol....yes dear we do loss our virginity. I can not speak 100% for lesbians, but I can for gay men. We do have intercourse, oral and other sex. We do ejaculate and viginity is lost. Ussually several times a year, month and even days all depending on how active sexually active the person becomes.

We just as straight people aslo love.

Many Gays will have intercouse with a straight person to see if they will maybe like straight sex and then some how not need to be gay. Coming to terms with being gay is hard and many people would deny their true feelings if they could.

You can use the term virgin in so many ways now adays. Some one that has had gay sex is no longer a virgin to it. So yes, in a sense a gay person that has sex homosexual sex for the first time loses a type of virgity.

The definition of "virginity" is awfully wonky in our society, if you ask me. I'm of the opinion that if you say you're a virgin, it means you haven't had any sexual activity with anyone. As such, the answer to your question depends completely on your definition of the word. Some people say it's only heterosexual intercourse, so then...most of us no. Some people say it involves some kind of intercourse, in which case (speaking as a male; I'm not too sure about the frequency of specific acts in the lesbian community), most of us yes. By my definition, almost all of us yes.

Definitely. I think if someone has to remove underwear, sex is going on. And same-gender sex affects you emotionally, just the way mixed-gender sex does. I'd hate to think that a woman who's crying because her female lover of 20 years cheated on her is still a "virgin".

Why, was it tied up?

Lose = can't find, lapse, give up

Loose = untie, make less tight

Although I have not had sex with the opposite gender, I consider myself to longer be a virgin, marked from the time I had my first orgasm stimulated by another person.

Yes, It doesn't matter whether it's the opposite or same sex the virginity is lost, but there are still some who actually even though gay or lesbain still hold on to their virginity.

If 'fist ing' isn't penetration, then I don't know what is. Yes, heretosexual's lose their virginity when the penis enters the vagina. But, for same sex parters, they improvise. Just because some people don't think it's normal, like me, doesn't mean that it's not sex.

• harib

Ugh, you lose your virginity upon sexual contact, i'm drained of people who look to imagine they ought to outline it in some strange way. once you're going to nitpic, it ought to easily make some(not all) gay men women-virgins and some(back not all) lesbians male-virgins. it is as stupid as gay men who call themselves virgins in the experience that they have purely had oral sex. they have nevertheless had sex, they are not organic, they can nevertheless be riddled with each STD commonly used to guy. i have had men try this in common words to piss me off later to assert they have been with men earlier, purely not anal sex. Twats.

some gays and lesbians do have sex with someone of the opposite sex before they realize they're only attracted to their own gender....

if they don't do that though, then i'm really not sure.

Yes, with the exception of a eunuch or two that might have gotten mixed up in the mix.