How do I get my husband to tell me the truth about what really happened with somebody else?

• Luci
    Favorite Answer

DROP IT. YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO KNOW.

How do you know he is not telling the truth? Has he lied to you before? Or he is saying he not talking about it? There is nothing you can do to get him to tell the truth-unless give him hook up to a lie detector. You are in a tough spot, because if he has he is telling the truth and you don't believe him-then there is a major problem. So, you have got to decide if your marriage is worth this...because he is going to say you don't trust him, and you don't. What kind of a relationship do you if you can't trust that person? So, the decision is yours! I know that doesn't answer your question, but you are heading for trouble if you persist in this. Now is the trouble worth it? I am sorry, but other than beating it out of him, I can't think of anything-I know I tried...God bless.....

If it really matter that much to you, then ask him and be prepared to leave if you don't like the answers you get. Tricky part is knowing whether he is telling you the truth. You could ask him to take a lie detector test, or try and get some truth serum, or you could pull his finger nails out slowly. Of course he'll think you are nuts and dump you, but that is what you really want anyway, so get it over with and dump him now, you obviously don't trust him so whats the point.

The only way you will get the truth is by convincing the other person to tell you

If you really know something happened,talk to the other person if that doesn't work then try what I tried. I point blank told him that I had already talked to the other person and that they confessed everything so when he realized that I was serious he opened up and told me everything.Try it,it just might work for you too.

Source(s): personal experience

He will never tell you the truth....He is a man...He will only tell you what he wants you to know. Be patience, the truth will always surface sooner or later.

• JAZY

lol

there is no way u can get the truth from a guy

Honestly, you don't want to know. You think you do, until you find out. Somethings are better left not knowing. (regarding the past/before you) If he cheated, ask him/her what happened. If there is deciet, then leave.

• Carp

You have no right to know if it was before you. If you can't let that go, then do him the favor of letting him go.

if it was before your relationship, its none of your business! why are you assuming that he is lying to you anyway, is this the norm in your relationship? if so, you may want to rethink the whole thing...sorry.

You dont, It will never happen