Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Can't evolutionists say the reason your writing an answer is because of evolution?

The creation evolution debate just gets stupid fast.

Favorite Answer

yes; we are the curious animal.

Evolutionists do no longer say that it solutions each and every thing. in fact, evolutionists completely admit there are holes interior the assumption. the version between is which you rather do think of faith solutions each and every thing. Evolutionists seek for the fact per actual international findings. you will extremely only sit down there and make exciting of each and every thing yet you have 0 theory what you're speaking approximately. you are able to practice evolution (to an volume) in actual time, using actual info and actual understanding that anybody can see. faith has no info of any style, in basic terms a e book that proclaims the earth is 10k years previous (shown incorrect) that the earth replaced into created in a handful of days (shown incorrect) that ... oh.. forget it. you're in all probability no longer analyzing anymore in any case. only in case, i ask your self.. why are dinosaurs lacking from the bible?

• XYZ

Of course... Look out your window. See the sky and the stars? That's proof of evolution. And the smile on a baby's face is proof of evolution.

Evolution wants you to be a good evolutionist, but if you do not accept evolution as your personal svaiour, you will go to hell. This is evolution's will.

• lenny

You can say whatever you want. You can even say you accept evolution through faith alone if you want. After all, if faith is valid to accept creationism, then it's valid to accept evolution.

Creationists even like to point out that it takes more faith to be an evolutionist than a creationist ... as if that were a bad thing! Aren't these the same people who tout the virtue of faith!?

Of course not. I have evolved through genetic mutation to the point that I can cause my thoughts to instantly displace electrons from the outer valence of atoms so that my words can be seen worldwide on the internet. I do this without any presently known electronic device.

Evolution is a theory for fools.

Source(s): Common sense

Do you know what your question means ? I sure don't. I'm a very strong believer in evolution, but to say that I'm answering your question because of evolution kind of gets by me.

Actually, since we are TYPING our answers, you could argue for the case of DEvolution. We no longer need our thumbs to grasp a pencil. Any moron with a digit can type an answer.

For the person above me, I was keeping my answer strictly within the context of the question asked.

I agree. Who cares?

Watch Donnie Darko. You'll find the reason we live is to die. That's all.

For the person below me, we need our thumbs for other things..

I use all my fingers when I type.. I type 96 words per minute.

yes, my fingers have evolved to type faster. it's happening right before my eyes!!!

Wow.

You mean this computer evolved?