Why do people think that George W. Bush is a good president?

HE'S AN ASSHOLE!!

Basically i'm asking the people who do like him why, and give good reasons to justify the answers.

• yetti
    Favorite Answer

My opinion is that he has not done real well, but he is still pres. I'll bet 90% of the pres. we have had people have hated at the time they were in office, and realize, when the next one is worse, that maybe this guy wasn't so bad. We always don't like the people in charge. Would you be willing to take on that kind of respossibility?

They believe what they are told without doing proper reseatch.

To wit:

LAW ENFORCEMENT

I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available.

MILITARY

I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.

COLLEGE

I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a

cheerleader.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE

I ran for U.S. Congress and lost. I began my career in the oil

business in Midland, Texas, in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took and used taxpayer money. With the help of my father and our friends in the oil industry, including Enron CEO Ken Lay, I was elected governor of Texas.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS

I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies,

Making Texas the most polluted state in the Union. During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America. I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in borrowed money. I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American history

With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida, and my father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after losing by over 500,000 votes.

Shall I continue?

Because He Paid Them Off.

Source(s): The Same Way He Got Into The White House. =Money Talks Sometimes.
  • kja63

Where did you ever get the idea that we do think that? His approval rating is abysmal and hardly anyone in the USA thinks he is a good anything.

People dont have any reasons... they just think he is, or they use FOX as their source for all information

because war is "hard work" and we are fighting for "freedom" eeeeeerrrrrr........ "fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here".....eeeeerrrr "is our children learning?????"...... eeeeerrrr forget it!!!!!!

• MIKE B

because he is

I can not understand it either.....

:)