Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why am I turned on by girls in dresses?

Favorite Answer

Theres many reasons that that could be your turned on?,

for one it means she dressed up for you--- did something special.

two, ----dresses are things women wear at weddings, which is a sign of commitment, it could be something about the wedding night is triggered in the back of your head when you see her wearing a dress.

3, ---dresses are often connected to proms or dates, that could also be another things that attracts you to the dress.

4. --- dresses are classy, worn in the 1800s and worn now to fancy places. It also resembles a lady.

These could be just some of the reasons you are turned on by dresses.

Source(s): rakejockssymocks@yahoo.com Want a more in depth analysis? ... e-mail me.
  • salome

some guy prefer girls in a dress cause they look so feminine and sexy exposing their legs, especially when they have a great one.

during summer, the trend to wear sundresses is a big turn on a man. that is why the clothing business is booming trying to come up with different style to show the curves, the calves, the legs, the bottom part and of course, the upper part.

i prefer the tight dresses with a slit on the side, my husband always choose that style for me. he do buy me dresses a lot better than trousers, what a man, i guess he have an agenda why........

Who doesn't get turned on with a girl in a dress?

I think what you were trying to say is girls that are dressed up are more attractive to you than naked girls. The reason of this is that you imagine the parts that you cant see the way you want,which is better than reality.A second reason is dressed up girls seem more mysterious to you and therefore looking sexier. I hope i was clear and helpful.

Dresses who off the woman in a more femine way. You get to see bare legs. Perhaps some nice high heel shoes. So ya dress are good :)

Depending on the style of dress some can make a girls

look sexy..

that's better than being turned on by men in dresses....

Maby cause a dress makes you look thinner

because they look better than guys in dresses???

easy access?! Dresses are very sexy.. I try to wear them as much as I can!