I had a boyfriend who broke my heart when he left, then I realized I was lucky he was gone, have you?

Favorite Answer

Yeah...becuz i found someone way better...and its not that he wasnt a good person... he just wasnt the right one for me...but once he was gone...so was the stress...

no i haven't involved in any love bone.. yet still not try to think of finding a boyfriend... But in your case I am glad for you have tried to live a happy life even without him by your side... he had broken your heart remember...

I believe in faith and someday god will send a good man to win my heart... you should do so....

A bad situation can usually turn into a great opportunity to learn from and it can make you a stronger person. Good for you to move on and see something positive with it!

• Yes this happened in my last relationship I was so heartbroken when he left me then I saw what kind of manwhore he really as and then I was glad I wasnt with him anymore!!

Source(s): ME

yes dear i have undergone the same situation i was also glad he was gone because he used to give me mental tortures which spoilt my sleep you know they always say "things happen for good"so don't worry

Yes. Sometimes you get so use to something you can't see how its hurting you unitl its over. GOD has something better in store for you.

oh yeah...he cheated on me with the girl who hooked us up in the first place..it was humiliating because everyone knew what was going on except me. i was broken at first, then relieved. at least it was over

tis the story of my life!!You know they always say someone better ALWAYS comes along!!hahaha..I say good riddance!!Glad you were able to see it!!

• MsNic

i havent....but everyone says that it will happen....i wish it would happen soon cause im tired of hurting.

sooooo many times!