Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

which name do you think sounds better, i am having a little girl...?

Nellie nicole lee or Nellie alicia lee? nellie is after my mother who died of cancer and lee is after my sister and the alicia is after myself and after my husbands mother...

Favorite Answer

Just to see if you have considered combining Nellie and Lee to be Nellee. I would like Nellee Alicia. I am not into 3 names. I like the combination of Nellee and Alicia.

Congrats!

How about Nellie Alicia Nicole Lee? It maybe a long name but it has the significance of all the names you want

But I prefer Nellie Alicia Lee

Nellie Alicia Lee...Nellie Nicole just doesn't give you that breath because it has double N's

Nellie nicole lee sounds better but why dont you try putting them all together.. some of the names can be cut in half and the letters moved around. Be creative you might find something that you like with all the names.. Good luck and Congrats.

I like the sound of Nellie Alicia Lee. Sounds very pretty. Good luck with your impending delivery.

:O)

I believe Nellee Alicia is good but you can also think of Alicia Nellie Lee.

go to your back door... open it and yell each name three or more times and then add "get your butt in here " . Whichever one you can live with more, is the one to go with as you will spend the next 18 years doing the above !

You could try spelling Nellie - Nellee to incorporate Nellie and Lee together. Nellee Nicole Alicia or Nellee Alicia Nicole.

( second one sounds better to me )

GOOD LUCK !

nellie alicia lee

• Lydia

Actually, there are too many "l"s in the names when you say them out loud. I like Nellie and Alicia.

Nellie Lee Nicole

Sounds more rhythmic..