coming from an employer what questions can i ask in a job interview?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
- LisaLv 51 decade ago
I assume you mean you are the one doing the interview...?
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
2. What are your 2 greatest strengths and 2 greatest weaknesses in the work environment?
3. What interests you about this job?
4. Where does your experience for this job come from?
5. Why do you think we should offer this position to you?
And then end with them getting to ask you some questions.
- 1 decade ago
Ask questions about the person's job skills and job interests. Keep it all about the job. I had an interview in which the guy asked me a bunch of "how would you handle this situation" questions and all of them were sex related incidents, i.e. about guys fondling themselves in public and teens making out in the magazine room. I thought his questions were inappropriate.
(I got the job and was happy the interviewer got transferred a week after I started.)
You can't ask about a person's personal life.