Sitting here looking at questions posted...?

and I can't believe the people that seriously answer stupid questions that you know the asker is just trying to be smart with.

i understand they answer for the points. but some of the answers are truly serious.

well Miracle when a person asks how many diapers they should wear at a time, is a STUPID question.

Favorite Answer

It is just a way to get more points to many people even though we know they are stupid, but then again there are many stupid people in this world,lol.

Unfortunately I was raised with the philosophy that there is no such thing as a stupid question... And anyway, you get two points!

sometimes people don't think what they have to say is stupid.We are all different and some older than others.So you may have more knowledge about certain things than someone else.So to me it does not hurt to answer questions that appear to be stupid to you.

Signed,Miracle

• Just dont take it seriously

yeah its for the points i agree dued

i.e. this one.