Mike F asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

where can i go where there are not so many STUPID people asking STUPID questions?

Favorite Answer

MAYBE ITS JUST ME BUT IT SEEMS LIKE A STUPID PERSON (YOU) JUST ASKED A STUPID QUESTION (YOU) SO ALL YOU'RE GOING TO GET IS STUPID ANSWERS.

Certainly not here. I'm new to Yahoo Answers and have never seen so much idiocy. I have come to the conclusion that 99% of these people are faking. I can't accept the idea that there are this many stupid people in the world.

Join the Republican Party.

Democrats ask stupid questions

Source(s): Ted Kennedy

You are NEVER going to get away from stupid people just need to ignore the idiots and focus on the inteligent ones .. just like life =)

You can see some serious questions at this site called g2bay. If you have the knowledge, you can answer some questions and earn some money too .

They too have a module called Answers which allows anyone to answer questions and potentially earn money. This is open to everyone to answer unlike Google Answers.

Source(s): www.g2bay.com

of all the people asking questions here, u r the only person who is stupid enough to ask such a stupid question, with an attitude like that u r unwelcomed every where !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how is your question ? is very STUPID , if i get 10 points is not stupid ;):D

• calgal

I'd guess that anywhere YOU would go and ask a question there would be someone STUPID.

And i see that a stupid question is nowhere but here.

You do relieze that you just asked a stupid question right.