How do you make your font smaller?

Yesterday at work I don't know what I did but now my font is HUGE! And I don't like it that way. I tried the desktop properties and found no option to change the font. I tried holding down the buttons on the mouse while rolling the mouse scroller and that didn't work either. PLEASE....if anyone knows how to fix it I would be very grateful, grateful enough to give you 10 points!!! Thanks!

:)

Thanks. I feel like such a blonde sometimes (recently went dark aubrun, but am naturally blonde). The View thing worked.....You Saved My Life!! Not really but, hey, It looks so much better now!!!!!

• the_dt
    Favorite Answer

View->Text Size->Medium

Make Font Smaller

If you are using the internet and you want the website's font bigger, go to view and then click text size. But, with what you are talking about, it seems as though the font of everything on your computer is tiny. Here is what you do: Go to Control panel, then when it opens, click apperence on the top tabs. On my computer, it is the 4th tab from the left. Then, at the bottom, there will be a drop down arrow under font size with three different settings to choose from. You should maybe try the biggest first and adjust from there. I hope my advice helped you, and sorry it's so long. I know how it feels to not have an answer that helps!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do you make your font smaller?

Yesterday at work I don't know what I did but now my font is HUGE! And I don't like it that way. I tried the desktop properties and found no option to change the font. I tried holding down the buttons on the mouse while rolling the mouse scroller and that didn't work either....

Source(s): font smaller: https://tr.im/pqug7

If you are running Windows XP, hold down the control key(marked Ctrl) and roll the little wheel that is between the two buttons on the mouse back and forth. It will make the fonts on the screen larger or smaller. Otherwise, go to: start/settings/control panel/display/settings/advanced then change the DPI setting there per the instructions shown.

Source(s): From having done it myself, can't remember the original source

Ur problem is not very clear to me

r ur desktop item looks large or the font in any appplication looks big. Be specific.

The alternate u can tyr this right click on ur desktop. Go to "properties " then go to "appearence" and click on the "effects" button then uncheck the "Use large Icon" check box. May be this help u if ur Icons looks big

For font size :try this right click on ur desktop. Go to "properties " then go to "appearence" then u will see a "Font Size" drop down menu select the "Normal" and press ok. I m Sure u will be happy

Enjoy ur Life

Otherwise be specific.

Hold down the CTRL key and roll your mouse wheel to adjust your font size.

You owe me 10

If you are referring to the font in a web browser then you can change it by simply holding ctrl and scrolling the mouse wheel. Hope that helps!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axRCj

try holding down the control button and scrolling on the scrolling thing in between the two clickie things on the mouse (sorry, I don't know the correct terms for these things) Hopefully you can figure out what the scrolly thing is lol. Sometimes I accidentally enlarge or reduce text size without meaning to because I do that.

how do I make the fonts in my email section of my computer smaller

click control panel in your computer start bar, and then click display, and Setting, then there are some font there, you can change it your self