pregancy and periods?

was wondering if anyone as ever had regular periods but been pregnant. and if so.. could it happen if u didnt have periods for the previous baby?

Favorite Answer

Usually you will only get a day or two of spotting,not a whole period. If you have taken a test and it says you are pregnant and you are bleeding , then you need to see a doctor. It could be an etopic pregnancy which could be dangerous.

Every pregnancy is different so if you have something like a period,make sure that you consult you dr,but it may not be an issue. Some women have been known to have something like a period for the full 9 month and deliver and healthy baby!! Just make sure that you have regular check ups. Hope this helps!!

sometimes women can have periods throughout there pregancy..but not very common to have a heavy period,,,, i was pregnant and i was bleeding which i thought wasent normal at all as my first pregnancy i didnt have any periods..

I did end up in hospital and nearly lost my life by not getting it checked out it was an eptopic pregnancy,,so do get checked out to be on safe side

I had three periods that got lighter as my pregnancy advanced. I was 14 weeks along before realizing I might be pregnant.

Our bodies are mysterious things so it could happpen with one pregnancy and not the other. Check with your doctor re: any spotting .

Yes it is possible, but you should always discuss this with your doctor.

• u12fme

my ex wife