Was anyone else impressed with Ghana?

I was shocked that Ghana played so well in my opinion. There were moments during the Brazil match where they looked more like Brazil than Brazil did. I'm excited to see what they can do in 2010 in Africa.

Favorite Answer

Yes, they really suprised me. The way they beat the US, the US was never even in the game. From such a small country they were amazing. I believe it was their country's first time making the WC in a long time, so that was really suprising.

You're right! Ghana played very well. I think they are a team with great potential. Maybe next time they will reach the final...who knows? This should be a lesson for all the persons who are racist: black people are as good as the white ones!

For me, that is greater often than not Ozil. he's kinda burst onto the scene and has confirmed his finished ability in this international cup. He has plenty expertise, and he's only 21! He can run quickly, he can bypass, and he has the flexibility to attain. The purpose that he made against Ghana replaced into wonderful. Bastian Shweinsteinger has additionally inspired me. Lionel Messi additionally inspired me. i assume you ought to assert that he has lived as much as expectancies, in spite of if he hasn't scored a purpose yet. He has set up many targets, and that i savor that he hasn't cracked under stress yet.

• elgil

It is not only about playing, it is about winning. Many teams from Africa, Korea, Japan and those that are starting to play well, have the same problem. They don't realize that the object of the game is to score. They know the fancy moves, etc, but only goals win games.

yeah i was hoping they would beat brazil but they were really good and will hopefully get far next wc

yeah.i think they played even better than Brazil.look i didn't want them to be the winner.but i liked them to win with a goal at least

they were good enuf to make the knock out stage

yeah they really played well.particularly kngsley was extremely amazing

i`ve never heard of ghana untill now....anyway.....yes...i think....a little bit.... :)

fantastic... i would love to encourage african teams