Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

How acurate is Indian Astrology?

Indian Astrology, which is also called jyotish or jyotish shastra

Favorite Answer

It depends upon the astrologers knowledge as well as his good sense to acknowledge the forth coming intuitions in his or her mind. Generally speaking on an everage it is 50 % to 60% accurate provided astrologer is knowledged one.

If Stars And Planets Destine Your Life,I Don't Find Any Correlation. Astrology Is Not Science,Its Not Until The Standard International Says So,And It Is taught In In Tech As Well As Arts And Science Colleges With AICTE Affiliation. In Countries With Western Culture Divorce Rates Are High Because Lower Commitment, This Too Due To The Birth Of Free Love Concept After Sexual Revolution And Hippie Movement In 70s And 80s. Divorce Rates Are Low Here Because Of Little Knowledge Of Law Among people Due To Illiteracy And Low Social Participation.And As Some Says Due To Blackmail Like Acid Throw,Domestic Violence And The Most Important Part Children,Women Say"I Don't Want My Children To Suffer Without A Father". You Are Saying Illogical Arguments That Just Makes Me Puke...... Dear,Please Don't Believe **** That Conservative People Say....

How accurate is *any* form of astrology? You're basically of the belief that balls of hot gases burning billions of lightyears away is going to know how to predict everyone's future here on this one insignificant planet. The reason that most horoscopes work are because they're universally applicable to the person reading them. Try switching to a different sign and start reading their predictions for a few weeks. It'll probably match up just as well as your own sign did, for the very same reason -- fake!

Astrology in nature should only be considered as hope-givers, not accurate answers, no matter which country it originates. Even if astrology do reveal answers, it would be a more galactical in nature, not down to a personal level.

Ask me a question and i ll answer u. Then u tell me how acurate it is.

its as acurate as any other astrology. I mean as inacurate as any other

DEPENDS ON PERSON TO PERSON HOW MUCH INTELLEGENT HE IS

It's a fraud.