Is a Purple People Eater a Purple Monster that eats people or a Monster that eats purple people?

Favorite Answer

You're silly. I think the monster is purple. =)

In the original version, written by Sheb Wooley, it says very specifically that the monster eats purple people.

"I said Mr. Purple People Eater, what's your line

He said it's eatin' purple people and it sure is fine"

Although Wooley gives a detailed description of the monster (down to being "pigeon-toed and undergrowed"), he never actually mentions what color it is. The monster could be purple, red, blue, or any other color.

I think it´s a purple monster that eats people.

I believe the singer was saying that it was a purple monster.

According to the song by Sheb Wooley:

I said, "Mister purple people eater, what's your line?"

He said "Eating purple people and it sure is fine

But that's not the reason why I came to land

I wanna get a job in a rock and roll band"

So unless you are purple, you don't have to worry about him, but watch out for the man from Mars. He'll kill you dead and eat your head. (Blondie, "Rapture")

He said in the song that he eats purple people "and it sure is fine."

contained contained in the music it says that the monster eats pink human beings. i wager he's thoroughly a pink human beings monster because he tells the guy singing the music that he does no longer eat him. "I suggested Mr. pink human beings Eater, do no longer eat me!!! I heard him say in a voice so gruff, "i does no longer eat you reason you're too complicated!!" i wager pink human beings are medium uncommon and consequently, a lot a lot less complicated to digest and more suitable delicate to the tooth. After listening to the solid tips, the singer went on to sing about his new pal and non-singer eater, Mr. pink human beings Eater. no longer efficient if he change into pink or no longer (the monster) yet, I easily have heard that in case you eat tremendous parts of carrots, your pores and skin can turn orange. possibly if he eats a wide sort of pink human beings, his pores and skin turns pink. Does that look the case to you?

this Q was already asked a month ago and the outcome was that he eats purple people.

• Imani

DESCRIPTION OF THE MONSTER :

One eyed, one horned , flying and purple

well... ive never heard of a purple person... oh yeah and you answered my smell question... yeah sorry that girl was a b*tch. and it wasnt too much information! lol