Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

would you rather talk to a beautiful woman on the phone or play monopoly with a little kid?

a beautiful woman calls you and your busy playing monopoply with the little kid next door, do you stop playing to talk to this woman?, or keep playing and tell her youll call her back later ?

Favorite Answer

I would try to do both. but if it had to be one or the other then the lil kid is on there own . sorry kid but some day you will understand.

i will rather play monopoly with the kid and then talk sweetly to the woman saying her i will soon call her back as i was playing with a next door kid to be honest

Ha HA ! Thats a loaded question.

I would play with the tike. The woman is only a quick (and short) pleasure. I will feel better by spending time with the kid and hopeing he learns something. The beautiful woman, if she is mature and responsible, will understand this.

M Philosopher of life experiences.

Keep on playing and tell her I'll call back later. Monopoly is fun, and anyways it'd be more responsible to pay full attention to the child.

Phone every time, have you played Monopoply with a kid?

Source(s): Life

It depends on who is winning!

Are you joking, kids havent played monopoly since Pong was invented.

I'd tell her I'd keep playing Monopoly, but we'll probably be done in about ten minutes.

I'll continue playing and i'll start talking. Except if I like her. Then i'll stop playing

ill call her back after the game