could you answer my question?

dumb questions get a bazillion answers.Where's the intelligent people?

Update:

bubbacorn-I,er,just assumed there were intelligent people here-no one told me -honestly!

zoe -run!

Update 2:

it says I have 15 answers and that's not how I count them

Update 3:

it says I have 15 answers and that's not how I count them

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes! We're here, monitoring the acquisition of knowledge.

No question is 'dumb'!

Well, let me modify that. Until now, no question was 'dumb'!

You have set a precedent. Congratulations, I think...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yea, sure, if you asked it the right way. Upfront and personal.

The intelligent people have gone to the intelligent land where they answer intelligent questions. Whats left is us not-so intelligent people answering not-so intelligent questions by not-so intelligent inquirers.

That, and some occasional stalkers.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

thats true but not always true! There has been good questions that got like 70-80 answers. So its not always true but i agree with ya. I think people should take serious questions for real and not answer it stupidly! Ive asked questions before and i would get a answer that has nothing to do with my question. You know what i mean The same goes for a question ive seen questions that arent really questions... Thats stupid in my opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I thought I saw an intelligent person sitting next to me, but then I looked again and it turned out to be just the photocopier.

I could ask it whether it could answer your question, if you want me to?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

We're here. If you're asking good questions, you're likely to get good answers, so focus on the quality rather than the quantity of your answers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the truly intelligent realize that only mediocre minds ask pointed, topical questions. real geniuses already know the answers to those so we get to spend our time asking silly questions, and enjoying ourselves!

• 1 decade ago

So this is yahoo answers ,the land of the miserable sod, where everybodyloveschris talks to onanutmission but the nut talks straight to god !!!

Source(s): I rest my case thankyou and goodnight.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think their taking a break from answering dumb questions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Right here.

I agree with you.

You ask a decent question you may (if you are lucky) get maybe one answer and then one idiot asks such a stupid question and he gets 40 answers. Whats up with that!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmmm well I consider myself fairly intelligent :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.